For information on how our simulated historical performances have been calculated, please see below:
- The past performance simulations are based on a snapshot of the asset allocation in the Thesis Portfolio from April 2021, when these simulations were created, and adjusted for a 40% allocation to GBP at the start of each period being simulated.
- The simulations are meant to give prospective clients an indication of the past performance that portfolio holdings have yielded in the past.
- The returns of both simulated past performance periods reflect what a Thesis Portfolio client who predicts weekly on Pynk and invests less than £20,000 (hence benefiting from 0% management fees), would have yielded.
- Note that in the instance of both the 12-month simulated past performance and the 5-year simulated past performance, there are financial assets with a history going back less than the periods being simulated. To provide a fair, clear, and not misleading indication of simulated past performance, the Investment Committee deemed that no instruments meet the criteria to serve as appropriate proxies. Hence, in such instances, the USD-denominated allocations associated with each of these assets have been held in GBP until these assets became publicly tradable.
- Note that the USD-denominated allocation of assets having a history of less than the simulated periods was determined using the GBPUSD exchange rate at the date of inception of the relevant simulation. Upon deployment into assets that have become public after the start of the period being simulated, the GBPUSD exchange rate on the date of deployment has been used.
- Neither the 5-year simulated past performance nor the 12-month simulated past performance includes Nova Royalty Corp (CVE:NOVR) because of the limitations imposed by the investment data provider that has been used to simulate past performance for the above-mentioned periods. In effect, the USD-denominated allocation associated with Nova Royalty Corp was held in GBP in both simulated periods.
- Returns include dividends, which have not been reinvested but held in USD instead.
These figures refer to simulated past performance, and past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Pynk One Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12940786) with the registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
Thesis Portfolio is the trading of Pynk One Ltd. Pynk One Ltd (FCA reference no. 942958) is an appointed representative of WealthKernel Limited (FCA reg no. 723719), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Investing involves risk to your capital. Past performance is not an indication of future results; the value of your investments can go down as well as up, and you may get back less than you originally invested. The information contained herein does not constitute investment advice or investment research and should not be relied upon to make any investment decisions. References to specific assets or securities are included for illustrative purposes and should not be understood as an endorsement or a recommendation to engage in investment activities.
Please invest aware.
You are passing from the Pynk to the Thesis Portfolio area of this site.
Pynk is a brand name of Crowdsense Ltd. Crowdsense Ltd is not authorised and its activities are not regulated by the FCA. As such any activity you undertake with Crowdsense will not be protected under any investor compensation scheme e.g. the FSCS.
Thesis Portfolio is a trading name of Pynk One Ltd (FRN 12940786). Pynk One Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Wealthkernel Ltd (FRN 723719) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. As such your deposits and investments may be protected by an investor compensation scheme i.e the FSCS if Pynk One Ltd is unable to meet its obligations.